Overview

What is Human Growth Hormone (HGH)? We hear about it in the news pretty often these days. What is it, exactly? What does it do? The answers to these and other questions about HGH are provided here.

Monday, August 3, 2009

About HGH (Human Growth Hormone) And My First Experience

For some time I have to find HGH (human growth hormone) products with curiosity and intrigue. I was skeptical about HGH with a product, especially given the negative publicity, with its use in professional sports. I'm a? Ingredient reader and believe in trying products as long as I feel convinced that they are safe. As you may have guessed, I do not use any medication (prescription or over the counter), as I feel these are very dangerous if they are on a regular basis.

So I began my investigation, and was fascinated with some of the products which I investigated. I was on the lookout for products that are homeopathic and safe, not the kind of professional athletes. The first I? Tries showed no significant difference. But my latest experiment proved very successful. I am my experience with you.

On day 3 only, I am for one on the Grouse Grind in North Vancouver, British Columbia. It was my first time with "The Grind" this year (2009). I began to pursue my time? In the year 2002. Since I have the Grind 22 times. I only ran it once last year (49:30). For those who are not related to the Grind, it's a straight ascent without breaks 853? meters Grouse Mountain. The distance of 2.8 km is deceptive because it is a straight vertical climb to the top. It is a great cardio workout that is similar? On a stair climber in a very difficult environment, only in the fresh air and the landscape from above, views of Vancouver, BC, is beautiful.

In any case, I did not remember what my previous times, but I did that day at 43:30. The interesting part for me was that they are relatively simple. I did not? are tired. Sure enough, when I returned home and entering the time in my computer, I discovered that it was the third fastest time I had there? the 2002nd But it does not end there. As my 3 running partner and I at the summit, we ran back to the old Grouse Mountain Highway Road, and I could not stop? running. I was in a zone, and it felt like I could run. I do not believe, as this in a very long time. At the end of the whole run took me 1:45:00, and I still think will be updated. Do I have that was pretty good for a 56 -- years.

I can only attribute this to the HGH product that I had started with 3 days before, because it is the only thing I had in my routine. Beginning in your 20s, the amount of human growth hormone produced by your body begins to steadily and continues to do so for the rest of your life. The decline of HGH has aa direct impact on virtually all the symptoms of aging. With a supplement can help to reverse the aging process.

I sure hope my experience to further these positive and it helps you in your quest for health and fitness.

 

The product I use is the top recommended product at an hgh review website I visited.

John Lord is a sports enthusiast and free lance writer on many aspects of health, especially as they relate to sports and fitness. John uses a comprehensive supplementation program to effectively boost his own athletic performance. He is passionate about promoting a drug-free healthy lifestyle including organic products and natural supplements. For more information visit http://www.the-best-sports-nutrition.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Lord

0 comments:

Ochre FixSim_112007